I would like to say a huge thank you to Bunny for nominating me for a Liebster Award.
I am sure I am not the only blogger out there who wonders if anyone is actually reading their blog and to be honest I have always accepted the fact that the majority of my views had most likely come from my Mum-anyone else with a Mother on Facebook will understand how overzealous they can be with their likes and comments on pretty much EVERYTHING you upload!
Therefore it is a lovely feeling to know that ‘real people’ actually get enjoyment from my posts. You may have noticed I have been somewhat absent from the blogging world for the last couple of months. Unfortunately ‘adulting’ has taken over a bit and therefore blogging has taken a backseat. However I think that this little confidence boost is just what I needed to get me back on the blogging wagon and hopefully upload some new and exciting things over the upcoming months.
So, the Liebster Award…
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2.Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
3. Nominate 10 new bloggers.
4. Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
5. Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
6. Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
My nominees are…
To answer Bunny’s questions…
1.Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a way of documenting my baking creations. I also thought it would be a useful way to show people my stuff if I was to start applying for jobs in bakeries. It’s also a really fun way to be creative.
2. Whats your favorite thing to cook or bake?
Probably cupcakes or anything banoffee flavoured!
3. Where were you born?
I was actually born in a town called Dorchester in Dorset and then moved up to Scotland when I was 9 months old.
4. What is a goal that you want to achieve for this year?
Well I recently joined the gym and have been having a bash at the Couch to 5k program so to be able to do some charity runs before the year is out would be awesome.
5. What’s your favorite fruit?
Ooh tough one, either Bananas or Strawberries (you will notice that both feature prominently in a lot of my baking)
6. What do you enjoy doing the most?
Aside from baking, I love walking and being in the hills. Spending a summer evening on the beach with friends sat around a campfire is pretty awesome too.
7. What is your favorite place?
Without a doubt, the area in the West Highlands of Scotland where I grew up. I missed it so much when I was a student down in Leeds. Having said that it can be pretty grim when it rains!
8. What are you most proud of?
I was really proud of myself for getting a First in my degree. I worked really hard for it and was so happy when my hard work paid off.
9. Summer or winter?
Summer. Especially summer evenings. The constant darkness of winter makes me sad.
10. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
The questions for my nominees are…
1.Dogs or Cats?
2. What would you have for your last meal?
3. Do you have any phobias and if so what are they?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
5. If you could chose a superpower what would it be?
6. Who/what inspires you?
7. City or Country?
8. If you could invite anyone from history over for dinner who would it be and why?
9. Tea or coffee?
10. Where do you want to go on your next holiday?